What is Forex
Forex is the world’s most widely traded market, with an average $5 trillion traded globally every day. It is also known as foreign exchange, FX and currency trading.
The Forex market operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and trading opportunities may present themselves at any time.
Trading in forex allows you to speculate on price movements within the global currency market, regardless of whether prices are going up or down.
Learn to Trade offers a range of courses and education programmes designed to help you understand the market, along with strategies and tools to help you trade.
Why Trade Forex
- Trade anytime and anywhere
- Easy to get started
- Sell currencies without buying them first
- Benefit from upward and downward trends
- Higher leverage compared to stocks
- Low minimum and no maximum capital requirements
How to Get Started
Attend a complimentary Forex Workshop and discover how to get started trading the world’s largest financial market.
At the workshop you will learn:
- How to trade forex for less than 30 minutes per day from anywhere you want.
- Why you should be part of the world’s largest and most liquid market with over $5 trillion changing hands every day.
- How to harness the latest technology to automate your trading – let the computer do the hard stuff for you.
- 5 simple yet powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to trade the markets whenever they want.