What is Forex
The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the Forex market and Currency market is where one currency is traded against another.
The Forex market operates 24 hours a day so trading opportunities are always available.
With a daily average turnover of $5.3 trillion dollars, the Forex market is the most liquid market in the world.
You can make money when the market is going up or down.
Why Trade Forex
- Generate a primary or secondary income, tax free
- Trade anytime and anywhere
- Trade as little as 30 minutes a day
- No qualifications necessary
- Easy to get started with minimal investment
- Risk only 2%
How to Get Started
Attend a complimentary Forex Workshop and discover how to make an immediate income trading the currency the market.
At the workshop you will learn:
- How to break free from the time vs money trap and learn to trade for less than 30 mins a day to build a serious second income.
- Why you should be part of the world’s largest and most liquid market with unlimited money making opportunities.
- How to harness the latest technology to automate your trading – let the computer do the hard stuff for you.
- 5 simple yet powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to pull money from the markets whenever they want.
- The idiot-proof risk strategy that ensures you’ll never lose more than 2% of your money on any trade.
FREE Gift Pack
Attend our workshop and receive The Ultimate Forex Gift Pack Total Value £197