What is Forex
The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the Forex market and Currency market is where one currency is traded against another.
The Forex market operates 24 hours a day so trading opportunities are always available.
With a daily average turnover of $5.3 trillion dollars, the Forex market is the most liquid market in the world.
Forex traders are able to take advantage of market movements both up and down.
Why Trade Forex
- More liquid and with more leverage available than stocks
- Trade anytime and anywhere
- Trade as little as 30 minutes a day
- No qualifications necessary
- Easy to get started with minimal investment
- Risk only 2%
How to Get Started
Attend a complimentary Forex Workshop and discover how to get started trading the world’s largest financial market.
At the workshop you will learn:
- How to trade forex for less than 30 minutes per day from anywhere you want.
- Why you should be part of the world’s largest and most liquid market with over $5 trillion changing hands every day.
- How to harness the latest technology to automate your trading – let the computer do the hard stuff for you.
- 5 simple yet powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to trade the markets whenever they want.