Call us today on 0207 751 8900

Stock Indices & Commodities Trading

Learn to trade the Stock & Commodities markets

We have a fantastic opportunity for you to attend one of our 2 hour complimentary stock indices and commodities training sessions.

  • Create an additional income from only 30 minutes a day
  • Learn directly from our experts how to professionally trade the global stock exchanges and commodities markets
  • Discover the strategies that our professionals use on our trading floors round the globe
  • Learn how to limit losses to a tiny fraction of your account whilst maximising profits

An understanding of one of the fastest routes to financial freedom is only a few mouse clicks away.

You will be shown:

  • The solid 5 year trends that you can use to create amazing income – and exactly how to capitalise on them
  • Why the psychology of a trader is their greatest weapon… or their greatest liability. Technical skills are only about 20% of the success formula for winning  Stocks traders. We’ll show you what the other 80% is!
  • Develop a bullet-proof Stocks trading plan that will keep you heading in the right direction

You will also receive a copy of the “How to Trade Indices & Commodities Like A Pro”, a guide to the world of high profit trading that is essential reading for anyone considering embarking on this exciting new career.

Your Free Essential
Guide to Forex Trading

This guide is the ideal first step into the world where you can take control of your future and create the opportunity for financial security.