Your Program Includes:
- Learn Forex course manual
- Home study DVD
- 2 day immersive training including pre-course setup and four trading strategies
- 3 one to one Coaching sessions
- Lifetime access to our graduate website
- One year access to our MidWeek Market Focus and the LiveTradingFloor™
Coaching sessions are to be booked within 4 weeks of the course.
Learn Forex Course: We have two exciting days planned for you which will help you understand how the forex market works and how you can take part in it.
Coaching Sessions: You will receive 3 thirty minute coaching sessions. Your 1 to 1 coaching sessions can be taken through Skype. You will be assigned a coach and be able to book your 3 thirty minute coaching sessions immediately following the course. A popular choice, is taking two coaching sessions back to back for an hour long session. Your 3 thirty minute coaching sessions must be booked 6 weeks following the course as these are important and we want to be coached by a professional trader straight away.
Lifetime access to our graduate website: The graduate website contains lots of useful information including ‘The Getting Started Wizard.’ Access the ‘Getting Started Wizard’ for all pre-course set up information including opening a trading account and purchasing and installing your charting package. It also houses tutorial videos and trading glossaries as well as a trading journal.
One year access to our MidWeek Market Focus: This is a weekly online video presentation. The video is available to watch from 6pm GMT every Wednesday evening. The presentation also includes Q&A section which will be live for 24 hours after the presentation is released. The video presentation is lead by a professional trader coach on our Live Trading Floor and focus on world market news and trading topics relating to both Stock and Forex to further enhance the knowledge you have learnt on our immersion course. Prior to the course access these presentation so better enhance your trading jargon. To access this service you will need to register for a free account through the ‘MidWeek Market Focus’ section on the graduate website.
- Schedule: Day 1 & Day 2
- Registration Opens
- Course Commences
- Break (20 minutes)
- Lunch Break (1 hour)
- Break (20 minutes)
- Approximately Finish
- Day 1 – Core Forex Skills and Strategy
- Mechanics of the Forex Market
- Best trading time zones
- How to Place the Carry Trade
- Critical Forex Fundamentals
- How to use the News in Forex Trading
- 9 Forex Trading Secrets!
- Applying Technical Analysis in Forex markets
- The Importance of Divergence
- Important Forex Chart Patterns
- Setup your Forex Trading Account
- Day 2 – Forex Strategies, Integration, Risk and Psychology
- Forex Risk Management
- Profit Targets and Risk Reduction Strategies
- 180 Profit Booster™
- Income Wave™
- Inter Bank Radar™
- Money Market Breakout™
- Forex Trader Psychology