The Best in the Business
We work with organisations who share our vision, provide ongoing support and work in partnership with us to help our clients learn forex trading in a supportive environment.
Capital Index is a global online brokerage specialising in CFDs, Financial Spread Betting and Spread Trading on a range of financial instruments. Through the SmartCharts and MetaTrader trading platforms, people can can trade on a wide range of financial instruments including foreign exchange (Forex), world indices, commodities and precious metals.
With operations in the UK and Cyprus, the company is staffed by experienced traders and professionals with distinguished reputations in the financial markets, offering in-depth knowledge, strong client focus and total commitment to ethical standards. They are supported by an advanced technical infrastructure that provides an outstandingly efficient and low latency online trading environment.
Capital Index (UK) Limited is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 709693). Capital Index operate a 24 hour, five day a week customer service to help people with their account.
The smart way to Trade
Smartcharts trading software supports people to help analyse the market and plan your trading strategy.
It uses intelligent algorithms that run across the market, reading price movements in real time, to give traders a leading edge whilst helping to reduce risk.
- Advanced strategies: trading strategies to make it easy for traders to read the market & make informed trades
- Risk management: safety features to prevent traders from making mistakes.
- Time saving: scans the markets & identifies potential trades for review
- One click trading: all details & information easy to find & understand, so you can place trades quickly and easily
- Performance: track your performance through a trade journal
- Safety features: set alarms to better manage trades
- Trade alerts: receive market updates, trade signals and ideas
- News: embedded news feeds to help you avoid trading during volatile periods
- eLearning: access to educational videos